Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New York City

My mom and two of my sisters decided we needed to do something for girls weekend beside Women's Conference. So off to NYC we went. We saw three shows: Wicked, Curtains, and Legally Blond. We took a carriage ride through Central Park, went to the Natural History Museum (Night at the Museum) and did some shopping on canal street. My sisters helped my purchase my first purse ever! Eric teases me that I'm finally giving in to the girly side of me. Let's just say buying a purse on canal street was the most adventurous thing we did during our whole trip. Eric and the kids survived the whole 4 1/2 days without mom. Eric even took the kids to the whole 3 hours of church alone. I was pretty impressed. I think I would have taken them home for naps after sacrament meeting.



2 comments:

Nelson Newz said...

Ummm, can I say jealous! I have never been to NY. What kind of purse did you buy?

Brittany H. said...

How adventurous! I am so jealous. I'm just excited to go to Idaho this weekend without the kids!