Monday, May 12, 2008

5 things about...

Audrey
1. She loves to flirt with everyone. She has to make sure everyone in the room acknowledges her. She gets other moms in the library to hold her and read her books.
2. She loves accessories. She loves wearing hats, necklaces, hair bows, bracelets, anything girly.
3. She eats more than I do. She can eat a whole enchilada and a bunch of rice. One night she ate so much at dinner she looked like she was nine months pregnant.
4. She yells mommy all day long.
5. She loves her big brother and follows him around everywhere.

Porter
1. He thinks he can sing. We all know this cannot be since neither one of his parents can sing. He sings all day long. We he talks to me he is singing.
2. He loves to help. Sometimes the help is unwanted but he does it anyway. Mostly he tried to help Audrey sit down while she is screaming at him.
3. He loves learning. He is getting better at counting and can almost sing his abc's.
4. He asks me to cuddle him at night before he goes to bed, or sometimes he asks me to love him. Then I give him hugs and kisses and he says, "Thank you!"
5. He loves to have friends over, play at the park, or do anything social.
6. He is always happy! (I just thought of this one and it just sums Porter up.)

4 comments:

stacey said...

porter and livy need to live my eachother!! i think they would still just love eachother!! we miss you.

Brittany H. said...

I think Porter may resent you for letting the cat out on number 4!

Terra said...

That explains them pretty well, they are such cute kids

danny said...

Hi Kristina! It's Abby, your old roommate from Centennial. I just cracked up reading about Porter loving to sing, and remembering your singing talents. I remember all of us gathered around the piano teaching you Silent Night for like 2 hours....those were the days! PS how did you get so skinny after 2 kids? You look awesome!