Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Eric had to speak on Mother's Day and I was subbing for nursery so I had the kids the whole three hours of church. Eric made it up to me by changing all the poopy diapers and making dinner. I ended up getting a stomach bug and threw-up all Sunday night and Eric had to take care of everything on Monday too. Luckily I'm feeling better today.

Also, some excited news: Eric passed his last exam for his contractor's license! We are really excited but are still unsure what he is going to do with it.

2 comments:

stacey said...

congrats eric!! that sucks that you got sick kristina! especially on mother's day!! hope you are feeling better. we WILL see you in aug. when it gets closer we will have to make some plans.

Shelley said...

Yeah for Eric! Way to go! I'm glad you are feeling better and were able to have such an AWESOME weekend before. We will see you guys in a week! Can't wait!!!!!!!