Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update on the Gales

Porter still doesn't poop in the toilet. I'm beginning to wonder if he ever will. I'm so discouraged with the whole thing. He still does well having a dry underwear during the day and at night. He has finally learned his colors and now cries for the green bowl or the blue spoon. Why did I think teaching him his colors was a good idea? I really want to work on his numbers now.

Audrey is such a girl it drives me crazy! But she is also very sweet and giggly. She finally went down the stairs by herself this past week!

Eric started a new job and is excited to get his contractors license in a few months.

Other than that we are so really for spring. Me and the kids are getting cabin fever. It seems like we are sick or all our friends are sick. With the two feet of snow covering our lawn I'm beginning to wonder is spring will ever come.

4 comments:

Celesta said...

Great 1st sentence. So what is Eric's new job?

Brittany H. said...

I hear ya! Winter sucks...

Unknown said...

so what is erics new job -i am so gald you are back updating jared had the same problem it will get better dawn rai

Shelley said...

Sorry about the poop issue, I feel ya on the girl emotions (with the girl I watch) and yeah for a new job Eric! We are dying for Spring too! Can't wait to see you in May!