Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cute Pictures of the Kids

Since I've been such a slacker here are some random pictures of the kids.

Porter and Audrey both love sitting on the bottom shelf of the bookcase.

Porter made a pirate hat from story time. The theme for this winter has been pirates and the ocean. He loves saying "aargh."
Porter thinks I love playing in the snow because Eric or I are always outside shoveling the snow. I think you start to hate the snow when you have to shovel and drive in it.
Maci Jr? Audrey reminds me a lot of her cousin Maci. She is so close to walking. She will take a mini step then gets nervous and sits down. I hope she walks soon.
Here is Audrey and Jordyn (Amy Losee's little girl) at the farm. It was in the forty's that day so we decide to take a trip outside.

1 comment:

Terra said...

Fun pictures, they really do grow up fast.