Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No More Diapers!!!

Well at least until the new baby comes in March. I decided to take the chance and try to potty-train Audrey before I get too big. Plus I was tired of her screaming everytime she had a poopy diaper. She hated it. After only a couple of days she was only having one accident a day. She even weny to church with underwear. It has been eight days now and she didn't have any accidents today and even tells us when she needs to go and sleeps through the night in underwear! Christmas definately came early this year. Since she can be such a difficult child I thought potty-training would be a power struggle nightmare. She decided to give her mom a break. Eric and I just laugh because our daughter who eats crayons is potty-trained.

2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

What a great Christmas present!!

Unknown said...

How is the newborn?